I HAD A DREAM

Author: Lidija / Labels:


I HAD A DREAM

I had a dream and in it - you were lying to me. Allegedly – you lied about one person’s age. I found out for that one lie, and where is one, the others are very near.
And then crazy old lady from the ground floor was insulting me in 7am without normal reason and threatening that she will cut my bike. And me, maybe.
But I was tough, because I can’t allow anyone to be more scary and bitchy than me.
And then… The rest of the day was normal.
I think a lot about you. But I don’t want to change anything in reality. What is, it is, and that’s how it is.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you considered or trust on your god? For such objective you are in look for of some prayer quotes or christmas quotes? The web can also offer you a large and unique variety of education quotes. For more information feel free to visit us at: http://www.searchquotes.com/

Post a Comment