AMSTERDAM STORY: I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU

Author: Lidija / Labels: ,


I am thinking about you when I open my eyes in a dark.
I am thinking about you with every inch of my body.
I am thinking about you in Jordan, in Flevopark, in Prinsengracht cafe, in Science Park room.
Jobless, on fancy faculty job, on black job, I am thinking about you.
I am imagining you while I am pretending to make love, while I am making love.
When I do researches, while I am watching film, I am thinking about you.
When I like Dutch people, when I think they are boring, when I would sell all people for one man, I am thinking about you.
Online, offline, alone, with company, said, happy, walking, cycling, making noise, being quiet, smoking weed, writing blog, rainy, shiny… I am thinking about you.
When you are helpful, when you are smart, when you are egocentric, when you are not realistic, when you underestimate me, when you adore me, when you are feeling guilty while being with me, when you are secretly talking on the phone, when you rationalize, when you drink oranjeliqueur, when you are struggling with your emotions, when you communicate with my girlfriends and waitresses, when you talk to talk, when you are flirty, when you are jumping on your bicycle with right leg high in the air (oh, how hot that move is), when you are far away, when you have conflict between words and acts… I am thinking about you.     
In Belgrade, in Amsterdam, somewhere in the middle, I am thinking about you.
In bed, in bed, under the shower, in bed, I am thinking about you.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment