XXX story

Author: Lidija / Labels: , ,



             XXX story


MARINA: I remember exactly how and when we made love for the last time.  
   
ULAY: I remember too, that was unforgettable. You were sooo good.

MARINA: Yes, you have said that already. (Even now I feel lonely in that sentence.) It was moody A’dam’s day, rainy, shiny and glamorous in a silly way.

ULAY: What are you babbling about?

MARINA: I don’t know. Anyway…

ULAY: Anyway?

MARINA: You looked like the saddest man on Earth that day.

ULAY: Really?

MARINA: Yeah, really. Your eyes were blurry, your hands were little bit shaking, sadness and heavy pathos were pressing your shoulders…

ULAY: Don’t mark with my sorrow by calling it pathos.

MARINA: Besides that, you are vain and disgustingly conformist.

ULAY: Yeah, now I am not good at all. But you have loved me. You have loved me like you never did before.

MARINA: Yeah, I have, haven’t I.

ULAY: …

MARINA: You fucked me great, despite the sadness.

ULAY: Or maybe because of it… We had an amazing fuck that day… You were sooo hot.

MARINA: I have been always hot for you.

ULAY: I remember your silky silver dress, the one which is slipping so easily on the floor, mhmmm…

MARINA: You didn’t let me finish making dinner, you just took me there, in a
kitchen, next to the wall… And later we did it again on my small bed. I
remember one your cute pose.

ULAY: Which pose?

MARINA: I am shy to describe it, the one in which you remind me of a young pony who is moving backward…

ULAY: Omg…

MARINA: It looks very very sexy and you provoke me to do that special thing to you again and again…

ULAY: Stop please.

MARINA: Why?

ULAY: This is not ok, not now.

MARINA: I know…
I am not fair, am I.
So, how could I end the story?...

ULAY: You start things, and then you don’t know how to finish.

MARINA: You are right. Then, I’m just gonna leave it unfinished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment