AMSTERDAM

Author: Lidija / Labels: , ,


Earlier, in brief
Van Gogh museum – I like that kind of not so big museums that you may dedicate your thoughts to just one painter.
Foam – photography museum. Few contemporary exhibitions. Interesting.
One painful break up. Beautiful break up party (drinking likers and beers, eating row beef). Pain is still here.
Few interesting guys. One more than the others.
The feeling is great even if you just walk near the canals.
Drag Queen Olympics – totally visually interesting persons, very funny competition – in throwing bags, pulling the rope and running on high hills. Winner is gorgeous Windy.
Concerts in Bimhuis – place with the most beautiful view. Two jazz concerts – first Oldtimers or something, like a band of several generations from the same family;) Music with lot of improvising.
The other band, I can’t find the name now. Interesting combination of melodic jazz and world music.
Before that, we had a great dinner in little non touristic restaurant. Duck with smashed sweet potatoes – I have to prepare that sweet potatoes.
Food in supermarkets is also cool. You may find something really exotic or something very cheap. Famous trade mark Euroshoper – shampoo for 38 cents or big box of coffee for 70…
I was a hit on Olympics when I took Euroshoper beer from my purse. One gay guy was impressed, and when I told him that I am saving girl, he said: “I am saving girl, too.” ;)
I am trying to get a bike these days, but I won’t ride it on a rain, anyway.
I met some Serbian people, I would say that some of them (men) are little bit confused by nontraditional part of Dutch occasions (Red Light district and similar).
I am learning Dutch very successfully, I think. Michel-Thomas method is very intelligent and useful.
Left my CV in few coffee-shops, but I don’t believe that anything might be from that. This is a great city to be, but it’s important to have a job.
Have to concentrate on educational opportunities. I don’t want to sit in front of the internet (Amsterdam is outside;) but I will.
Spent one night in coffee-shop (after the break up party) – great stuff they have, I must say. And then riding through the night on the friend’s bicycle seat – fantastic view to the city.  
Day in Vondel park – it’s easy, you just lay on a sun with friends and do nothing and enjoy. Atmosphere is cheerful – people are having BBQ-s or parties, trying to collect inside them self as much sun as is possible…  Also had picnic in Oostepark.
Paradiso – nice night club in a church building. Serbian friend and I listened to few young artists concerts. Good various choice. I liked the most punk-rockabilly bend, with very sexy and stylish singer. Free entrance, not expensive beer.
Few good chats in my area – in Budhuis – pleasnt cafe on a corner.
Japanese movie in a squat Deslang. Movie tittle Tampopo. Theme: everything about the noodles;) Very joyful artpeace, perfect for the rain. After that, delicious noodles (for euro) with coconut milk and good company. Amsterdam’s squats are like treasure. Deslang – fantastic place.
Sorry for my English, today I am not feeling very energetic, so, I am lazy to repair what is written.
Kisses for my people in Belgrade and new people in Amsterdam.

MALO NA SRPSKOM

Prvih 7 dana
Malo proletanja kroz semafore na neodgovarajucem biciklu (previsok, tezak).
 Jednom na stiklama
uz 3-4 piva
pre i posle vecere (nazzivi socni komadi patke uz sladak krompir)
pre i posle dzez koncerta
(dva ustvari – prvi oldtajmeri koji deluju kao da su vise generacija iste porodice, simpaticni i skloni improvizovanju
drugi kvalitetan mozda previse melodican holandski dzez bend koji pravi dobar fjuzzn sa etiopljanskim saksofonistom)
plus 15 minuta fada neka cuvena Ana Mura u lepoj haljini
to kad se upadne u koncertnu  halu impresivnog Bihausa
a Bihaus da padnes na dupe voda oblaci visina pogled na sve strane.
Inace, sve ti je ovde komplikovano: u prevozu moras i check in i check out. Platis ekstra ako se zajebes. I couchsurferi nisu ono sto su bili u Beogradu – ovde su ti ko na spid dejtingu, pricas pet minuta s jednim i vec ide razmena. Ko da si time postigao neki razgovor. Ne treba da pricas da trazis posao, jer to nije kul, bolje ih lozi kako si pisac.
Nisam sigurna oko bacanja djubreta, reciklaze, ves masine. Imam samo jednog prijatelja .
Nemam para za Van Goga i Rembranta. Jedva i za prevoz. Moracu da se oslonim na svoje jake listove.
Policija me jednom zaustavila na pogresnoj stazi, meka i nezna neka policija.
Ponekad mi se cini da sam eksplodirala od ljubavi i ponekad verovatno i eksplodiram. Tako da to onda baci u senku druge stvari. To negde nije zdravo, ali to ti je ljubav prijatelju, ko te je slagao da to moze biti zdravo.
Vezbam samocu, vezbam borbu sa holandskim imigracionim pravilima, vezbam holandski, vezbam suzdrzavanje u ljubavi.
Dok sam setala sa Markom naleteli smo iz cista mira na tajlandski festival na pijaci, sa pikantnom hranom na stapicima i pikantnim devojcicama koje vrckaju po sceni. Ili su bile starije, to je kod Azijatkinja tesko odrediti (vitke, male, slatke). Osvezenje u odnosu na Beograd u kom se festival ne moze desiti tek tako i svaki se glasno najavljuje pa cak i onaj koji je koncentrisan oko riblje corbe. Ali, bas me briga za Beograd i za bilo sta u njemu. Zvuciim malo kiselo, zar ne? Pa dobro…
Ako je jedno pivo Bavaria 50 centi, onda znaci kupis dva, i osecas se dobro za evro. Navalite ljudi, najbolja ponuda, za jedan evro – jedan dobar osecaj.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Daklem, zanimljivo:)

Post a Comment